I grew up in Butte, Montana. In June of 2017, I returned to visit my brother. These panoramas were made during that visit.
On Sunday, June 11, 2017, we visited the Big Hole National Battlefield, near Wisdom, Montana. It commemorates the massacre of Nimíipuu (Nez Perce) by the US army and volunteers under the command of colonel John Gibbon, on August 9, 1877. I took many photographs, but most of them turned out poorly. This slide show contains heavily edited versions of segments from those that were salvageable.
- Vortec® 6.0L V8 engine with 342 hp, 373 lb.-ft. torque
- 6-speed automatic, heavy-duty, electronically-controlled transmission with overdrive and tow/haul mode and internal transmission oil cooler
- High-capacity radiator cooling
- 4-wheel antilock disc brake system
- Wheelbase: 158″
- GVWR: 12500 lbs. (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating)
- GCWR: 18500 (Gross Combined Weight Rating)
- GAWR Rear: 8500 lbs. (Gross Axle Weight Rating)
- GAWR Front: 4600 lbs.
- fuel capacity: 55 gal
- Exterior Length: 24′ 3″
- Exterior Height: 10′ 11″
- Exterior Width: 102″
- Fresh Water: 50 gal.
- Gray water: 28 gal.
- Black Water: 31 gal.
- Awning size: 5′
- Jensen VX4022 infotainment center
- interior TV on swing arm
- dvd/cd player
- exterior “media center” with TV
- backup camera